What is your personal information?
This is information which may be used to identify you such as:
- your name;
- residential, postal and email addresses;
- work, mobile and home phone numbers;
- current occupation and business address and past details;
- financial information including details of your employer, income or business turnover;
- details of property owned by you.
Such information will be considered personal information.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information from you in ways including:
- Through your access and use of our website (www.smithcommercial.com.au)
- By telephone, letter, fax or email;
- During conversations between you and our representatives;
- By contracting with us.
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and provide a high level of quality of service.
We may need to disclose your personal information to the persons/organisations described as:
- If you are a vendor or lessee we may disclose your personal information to prospective buyers of the property owned or leased by you
- If you are a purchaser or lessee we may disclose your personal information to the sellers of the property you are purchasing or leasing
- Your legal advisor and the legal advisor representing the other party(s) involved in your transaction;
- Your financial institution and / or financial advisor;
- Insurance providers and brokers;
- Persons or organisations involved in providing, managing or administering your product or service including independent contractors engaged by us as real estate agents;
- Tradespeople engaged by us to repair or maintain a property owned or leased by you.
- Organisations involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure including maintaining or upgrading our computer systems.
Access to and correction of personal information
If you require access to or correction of your personal information you may contact us by mail, email or telephone:
A: PO Box 288, West Burleigh, QLD 4219
M: 0438 765 944